1. The saathiya actor, Vivek Oberoi found his love in Priyanka Alva, who is a daughter of Karnataka minister Jeevaraj Alva.
2. Shahid kapoor was clear with his statement that he did not wanted to get married to any Bollywood actress and he proved his statement to be true after choosing Mira Rajput as his life partner.
3. The Dhak Dhak girl of Bollywood walked down the aisle and tied a knot with Dr. Shriram Madhav Nene, a cardiovascular surgeon in real life.
4. Although John and Bipasha are still remembered to be best couple today, John got married to Priya Runchal after his breakup with Bipasha.
5. Esha Deol decided to tie a knot to Bharat Tikani who comes from a high business class family. The marriage has proved to be successful one for both.
6. Imran Khan, who was dating Avantika Malik since 19 years finally tied a knot to each other in 2011 and the couple was blessed with their first child in 2014.
7. Aftab is married to Nin Dusraj, who is now working with some luxury brands in the world.
8. Shreyas Talpade is married to Deepti, who is a clinical psychiatrist. The couple decided to tie a knot to each other soon after Shreyas met her at her college, which he visited as a celebrity.
9. Emran Hashmi tied a knot to Parveen Shahani, who is a school teacher. The couple have been dating each other since long before marriage.
10. Fardeen Khan and Natasha Madhvani. Fardeen married Natasha, daughter of yesteryear’s diva Mumtaz in 2005. Fardeen and Natasha gave birth to their first child, Diani Isabella, in 2013.
11. Sohail Khan and Seema Sachdev Although Sohail Khan’s wife is unrelated to Bollywood, the couple had a full-on fimy-style wedding that began with elopement! The couple has two sons